Thompson Tales

Families are Forever.

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

"Follow the Prophet" flip chart

This Sunday, I am introducing "Follow the Prophet" in Primary at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  It's a great song.  It's got a real Jewish feel to it and highlights many Old Testament prophets.  I'm looking forward to teaching all the verses.  We may not end up singing all of them for the program, but we might as well learn about them!

Here is my flip chart.  I chose to use mainly images from lds.org because I think they bring the Spirit more than clip art.  Just a personal preference of mine!


I hope these visual aids can be helpful!  I love the prophet and I think this is a song that sticks with kids for years to come!  I know that when we follow the prophet we won't be led astray.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for creating this awesome flip chart!! I know this was a lot of work and I appreciate your service because you saved me a lot of work. I am not tech savvy and this is so much nicer than what I can do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so wonderful. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete